6/28/10

Reminders & Exciting News

There are three very important things taking place that you need to remember:

First, I am drawing from the list of blog followers on July 1st for a FREE stamp set. All you have to do is "Follow" my blog to be eligible to win. (See post from 6/6/10 for all the details)

Second, the last chance to order any retiring merchandise is June 30th. This includes all stamps, accessories, and decor elements. Make sure you get your order placed before it is too late. You can order on line by clicking here. (You can also order off of the clearance rack online too.)

Third, the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog goes live on July 1st. Which brings me to my exciting news...my catalogs should arrive today!! All members of Stampers Club will receive one free. Anyone else, let me know and I can get one to you (possibly FREE).

I will update my blog on July 1st as soon as I can, so that you can see any new promotion & the new catty.

No comments:

Post a Comment