6/10/10

Card Share

My new "Sneak Peek" items and my new Stampin' Up! catalog showed up late Tuesday. I was waiting all day...I even sat in my lawn chair out front waiting for the brown truck. He finally showed up a little after 6PM, right before I had a party starting that night. I took a quick look at the new catalog and then had to set it aside until the next day. :( I can tell you that I LOVE the new catty!


With that being said, I have since had a chance to look at it in great detail. I cannot wait until I get ALL of them and can share with you. Until then you will just have to be satisfied with card shares. Today I will be sharing a card made with a 2 Step stamp set called "Awash with Flowers". I also used Presto Paper DSP from the Summer Mini. This paper is already embossed, so you can color or dye the paper any color you would like to match your project. In my case it was Rich Razzleberry.



Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, & More Mustard Stamps: Awash with Flowers Other: Presto Paper DSP & Old Olive Grosgrain

No comments:

Post a Comment