During the entire month of July, when you purchase three Designer Series Paper packs, you'll get one free. That's like getting $10.95 off your purchase!
Christmas in July!
Purchase the sneak peek stamp set, Beauty of the Season. Contact me to orders yours today!
If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
Photopolymer Stamp Sets
Stampin' Up! is standardizing the release dates on new photopolymer sets to the second Tuesday of the month. Plus, all new releases will now have guaranteed availability for six months. Click the image to shop photopolymer.
While supplies last, active Paper Pumpkin subscribers can purchase a selection of past Paper Pumpkin Kits and Paper Pumpkin Refill Kits. Click on the image to see what's available and contact me to place your order.
I have posted all the projects for the Card Buffet & More, all you have to do is click the "Card Buffet" tab above to view them. I will need to order supplies for certain items, so make sure you check out the detailed list below that gives you the RSVP dates & costs for each item. There are several great gift ideas, along with Christmas cards, to choose from.
Dates & Times: Wed. December 2nd 7 - 10 PM or Thurs. December 3rd 10 AM - 1 PM & 6:30 - 9:30 PM. Please remember that these are open hours, so you can come & go as you need.
Quick Candy Cane Gift - RSVP: Dec 1st $1.75
Noel Card (Includes Env)- RSVP: Dec 1st $1.75
Hanging Ornament Card (Includes Env)- RSVP: Dec 1st $1.75
Be Merry Card (Includes Env)- RSVP: Dec 1st $1.75
Christmas Greetings Card (Includes Env)- RSVP: Dec 1st $1.75
Dec 25th Card (Includes Env)- RSVP: Dec 1st $1.75
Gift Card Holder - RSVP: Dec 1st $1.75
Mini Card (Set of 2) - RSVP: Dec 1st $1.75
Paper Wreath - RSVP: Nov 24th $16.50
Gift Jar - RSVP: Nov 30th $3.95 w/candy ($3.25 w/o candy)
Treat Cup Card - RSVP: Nov 30th $2.50
Pop Up Santa Box - RSVP: Nov 30th $3.65 w/candy ($3.00 w/o candy)
Gift Tags (Set of 3) - RSVP: Dec 1st $0.60
Tea Gift Pouch - RSVP: Nov 30th $1.85
Please make sure to RSVP by the dates given and include the name of the item & the quantities you wish to make. Some quantities are limited to supplies on hand, so make sure you RSVP soon!!
My mission is to provide you with an inexpensive & fun time out. Somewhere that you can create, learn, relax and socialize. My desire for you is not only that you grow your Stampin’ Up! product inventory, but that you use the product you purchase.
What I am offering you in 2010: (Please do not miss what I would like from you in 2010 down below.)
1. $30 for $30 Board: For every $30, pre-tax & shipping, you get to pick a spot on the board. When the board is full, I will draw a winner of a $30 gift certificate. (Discounted orders are not eligible for spots on the board)
2. Bring a Friend Benefits: Bring a friend (not invited by me) - ○ To a charged event & get $5.00 off that event. ○ To a Card Buffet & get a FREE card. ○ To a Project Night & get a FREE sheet of DSP from my stock. ○ Who joins Club & get a FREE item from my prize basket.
3. Set 6:30 PM starting time on all evening events.
○ Club: *Third Thursday of Jan – Nov 2010 *Make 3 projects each month. (Scrap pages, cards, 3-D items, gift ideas, etc.) *Receive hostess benefits (minimum $15 FREE & Level I set) during the month of your choice. Months will be picked on a 1st join 1st pick basis. *Pick one of the projects for your hostess month straight from the catalog. *Cost: $20 minimum product order (whether you attend that month or not) *Tickets awarded for on-time attendance & complete projects (made using mostly SU! materials). Prize drawing to be held in March, June, Sept & Nov.
○ Card Buffet: *1st Monday of every month (except September will be 1st Wednesday due to Labor Day) *Choice of 6 cards & 1 project *Cost: Cards - $1.75 ea. Includes envelope. Project – TBA *Minimum of 3 cards *Open hours – arrive & go anytime within the hours given *Ordering Discounts – 1 FREE card for every $15 (pre-tax & shipping) you order while at the buffet.
○ Project Night: *Bring your projects & supplies to work on here. *Can use my inks, stamps & punches ONLY. *Laugh, eat & bounce ideas around. *Cost: Finger food/Snack to share with everyone
○ Technique Class: *Learn to make 6 technique pages to add to your technique book *4 Classes this year, unless more requested. (March, May, July & Sept) *Cost: $20.00 each class.
○ Other classes & events to be announced throughout the year.
What I would like from you in 2010: 1. RSVPs: No RSVP = no projects cut. (You can be added to a standing RSVP for club, but if you don’t show & don’t cancel you will be removed from the list.)
2. Payments: Due with RSVPs for any charged events (payment = commitment) or the night of the event for clubs and buffets.
3. Club orders: DUE the night of club, whether you attend or not.
4. For you to understand: Events are priced according to a combination of project costs and the time I have to spend creating, prepping & holding these events. My time is valuable as is yours.
This is my personal blog where I post what I like and make. I will try to give credit to others when a project is inspired by or made by someone else. Any similarities to other projects is coincidental.