5/3/10

The Summer Mini Catalog is Here!

The Summer Mini is full of new products, inspiration, and tips. I am sure that you are bound to find something to your liking. And remember, as always with Stampin' Up! items, they are even better once you get your hands on them. If you don't have a copy of this mini yet you can click on the catalog image or let me know and I can get one to you.

You'll find a lot of new offerings in this mini including the introduction of a new tool called the builder wheel. Where you can customize your wheel any way you'd like. See page 8 in the mini for details. They are also offering new Smooch Spritz™ sprays. These sprays easily and quickly add pizazz to your projects. And don't let me forget to mention all the great new stamp sets available in both wood & clear mount.

Join me for club night (you don't have to be a member), card buffet, or schedule a workshop to check out & try some of the new offerings. There are also two new hostess sets that you may just have to have. Click my events tab at top for a list of my upcoming events.

No comments:

Post a Comment