5/4/10

Card Share

I recently had a friend in need. She was stuck out of town for medical reasons, but needed to have a swap made & ready to send within days of returning home. She asked for my help in designing a swap using the set "July Fourth" from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini. Nothing like a little pressure to help me perform. After searching for a layout idea, this is what I came up with. I am sorry to say that I do not remember who's layout I based it off of. If it is yours, please let me know so that I can give credit where it is deserved.
I am very happy with the way that it turned out. I think that it screams "July Fourth" and the patriotic colors remind me of where I live.
You can find this set & many more new sets in the Summer Mini catalog. Contact me for your copy or click on the catalog link to the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment