2/25/14

Paper Pumpkin Craft Night


There has been a lot of mention lately about Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up!. How this all inclusive* crafting kit is perfect for not only the new paper crafter, but the busy on the go crafter.

Today I thought that I would share some pictures of Paper Pumpkin crafting in action. My mom sat down with her 1st timer kit & I had my kit from last month and this month.

Putting her stamps together. (You get to keep new stamps from every kit.)
Stamping done, each one a little different and didn't necessarily
follow the "rules".You can still have a little creative control even with a
kit or you can do it just like it says.
Finished!! All of them are a bit different even from a kit.  And the more stamps you
collect, you can even use a different sentiment that fits your need.
The one above is from a neighbor who used the same kit, but a
different sentiment to fit her need.
(Sorry the photos are a bit blurry.)


My kit from January. Getting started.
Using my creative license too.
(I had so many embellishments left over when I was done too!)
My finished cards.
I really liked this kit and can't wait to do the next one!!
My next kit I haven't gotten to yet. 5 really sturdy gift bags
with mini banner making supplies.
It's not too late to get FREE markers ($14.95 value) by signing up for your own Paper Pumpkin monthly kit.  You have until March 31st to get this FREE gift.  There is absolutely no obligation, you can skip months or even cancel at any time.  To check it out click on any of the photos above to be taken to the Paper Pumpkin site.  If you decide to sign-up, please don't forget to choose me as your demonstrator.  And if you're local I will gladly give help or allow you to come assemble your kits with me!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment