1/7/14

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin

I wanted to take a moment to tell you about Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up!  It's program that they created a while back and I just received my first kit a couple weeks ago.  All I have to say is awesome!

My First Kit
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit you receive by mail. It contains everything you will need to create a great project, except adhesive.  It takes away the TIME required to brainstorm, create, cut, and even clean up.  That means if you need a stamp & ink, it'll be there and the stamp block too!  It contains everything…paper, accessories, everything. It comes cut, measured, and ready to create.  Excellent for the busy crafter!!

Each month you will receive a surprise kit in the mail all ready for you to create.  The best part, no commitment required!  You can even purchase a trial kit.  You can cancel or skip months at anytime, and you can do it all online.


Click on the image above to check out the website.  You'll find all the information you need, including FAQs.  Please make sure to select me as your demonstrator if you decide to give Paper Pumpkin a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment