12/12/13

I Can Finally Share…"Klassy" Ornament Party

I've been so busy making the prizes for an ornament party that I held that I was left with very little other crafting time. Each time I finished a project I wanted nothing more than to share it, but I could not just in case one of my guests would see it here.

Well the party went off without a hitch and I can now share not only my projects, but some photos of Stampin' Up! inspired handmade ornaments too.

Stampin' Up! Inspired
Winner of Best Overall
My Ornament
Prize Table

I had such a great time creating not only handmade prizes, but handmade touches on purchased items as well.  I was also able to use up a lot of retired Stampin' Up! materials, making room for ordering more. I only wish I had gotten a better photo or more photos of individual prizes.  If you click on the photo you can see it a little clearer.

Paper Wreath
This wreath was made using about a 1/2 of a package of DSP cut into strips and then curled with my bone folder.  I've made a couple of these in the past, in fact one is hanging up in my home, but this one definitely turned out to be my favorite.  I almost didn't want to give it away!!

Advent Calendar
I've had this advent calendar stashed for years and decided that I needed to stop hoarding and start creating.  It was assembled with a little mod podge and a package of retired Stampin' Up! DSP.  It turned out so well that I bought two more kits, one for my mom & one for me.  You can totally come make one with me!!

I had such a great time, and 28 new handmade ornaments, that I cannot wait for next year to do it all over again!  I'll leave you with a few pictures…the tree I put up this year to hold homemade ornaments and me in my "Klassy" outfit at the party!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment