8/24/10

Stampin' Up! and Fabric? You Bet!



Here is another make & take I made at the demo day I attended this last weekend. This one was created by none other than Margo Kelly. I love the colors, but I especially love the fabric. Yes, I said fabric. The flower is created entirely out of fabric being offered by Stampin' Up! in the Holiday Mini. It is finished off with an extra large button, also available in the Holiday Mini.

Okay so I admit that I was a little skeptical, fabric really? However, between the demo Shelli & her daughter gave at convention & this one last Saturday, I'm sold. It coordinates so well into the color lines & other products being offered in the mini. It is also a great quality material (what else would we expect). And from the demo's that I have seen, works into just about any type of project you can imagine, even if you don't sew! I have some here for you to preview if you too need to be convinced, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment