7/26/10

Wow it's Been a While

It's been a while since I posted, so I am here to let you in on what has been happening in my world. I am also going to try and to get back into the swing of posting.
I just got home from the Stampin' Up! convention at about 1 AM yesterday morning, so I spent yesterday pretty much doing nothing. It was a very full & enlightening trip! I cannot wait to get my hands dirty trying & sharing what I learned. However, up until my trip I was trying to get my swaps done, hold my club event, get everything packed & ready, and get the house prepared for my absence. My family did say that they really missed me! :)
Before I left we also experienced the loss of our great dane Tye. There were a lot of tears around here for a while, which seriously affected my stamping mojo. It was very unexpected & hard on all of us. We still really miss his presence.
On the flip side though, I announced to my children & the rest of my little world that Matt & I are expecting our 3rd child. Such a totally opposite emotion to feel on the same day as our loss. Needless to say I have been incredibly tired, but I think that too is passing (for now).
Now that I am back I plan on sharing with you things I learned at convention & the swaps I received. I look forward to being in touch a bit more & thank you for your patience and understanding the last little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment