My mission is to provide you with an inexpensive & fun time out. Somewhere that you can create, learn, relax and socialize. My desire for you is not only that you grow your Stampin’ Up! product inventory, but that you use the product you purchase.
What I am offering you in 2010: (Please do not miss what I would like from you in 2010 down below.)
1. $30 for $30 Board: For every $30, pre-tax & shipping, you get to pick a spot on the board. When the board is full, I will draw a winner of a $30 gift certificate. (Discounted orders are not eligible for spots on the board)
2. Bring a Friend Benefits: Bring a friend (not invited by me) -
○ To a charged event & get $5.00 off that event.
○ To a Card Buffet & get a FREE card.
○ To a Project Night & get a FREE sheet of DSP from my stock.
○ Who joins Club & get a FREE item from my prize basket.
3. Set 6:30 PM starting time on all evening events.
*Third Thursday of Jan – Nov 2010
*Make 3 projects each month. (Scrap pages, cards, 3-D items, gift ideas, etc.)
*Receive hostess benefits (minimum $15 FREE & Level I set) during the month of your choice. Months will be picked on a 1st join 1st pick basis.
*Pick one of the projects for your hostess month straight from the catalog.
*Cost: $20 minimum product order (whether you attend that month or not)
*Tickets awarded for on-time attendance & complete projects (made using mostly SU! materials). Prize drawing to be held in March, June, Sept & Nov.
○ Card Buffet:
*1st Monday of every month (except September will be 1st Wednesday due to Labor Day)
*Choice of 6 cards & 1 project
*Cost: Cards - $1.75 ea. Includes envelope. Project – TBA
*Minimum of 3 cards
*Open hours – arrive & go anytime within the hours given
*Ordering Discounts – 1 FREE card for every $15 (pre-tax & shipping) you order while at the buffet.
○ Project Night:
*Bring your projects & supplies to work on here.
*Can use my inks, stamps & punches ONLY.
*Laugh, eat & bounce ideas around.
*Cost: Finger food/Snack to share with everyone
○ Technique Class:
*Learn to make 6 technique pages to add to your technique book
*4 Classes this year, unless more requested. (March, May, July & Sept)
*Cost: $20.00 each class.
○ Other classes & events to be announced throughout the year.
What I would like from you in 2010:
1. RSVPs: No RSVP = no projects cut.
(You can be added to a standing RSVP for club, but if you don’t show & don’t cancel you will be removed from the list.)
2. Payments: Due with RSVPs for any charged events (payment = commitment) or the night of the event for clubs and buffets.
3. Club orders: DUE the night of club, whether you attend or not.
4. For you to understand: Events are priced according to a combination of project costs and the time I have to spend creating, prepping & holding these events. My time is valuable as is yours.
Sale-a-Bration Wrap Up - My Two Favorite FREE Sets
15 hours ago