10/7/09

Simply Scrappin' Christmas Card Class


Check it out, information for one of my Christmas card classes. Click the flier above to enlarge. You can see a sampling of the cards you will be making on my Card Buffet site. Just click on the Card Buffet tab above.

All cards will be made using the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit and will be available with or without embellishments. Envelopes will be included with all cards. The class will be held on two different days & times. I am hoping that you will all be able to attend. Make sure that you do not miss the RSVP deadline. I have to order these kits & will not be able to do any last minute add ons.
If you cannot make it, I will be offering the kit to go. The kit will include all the supplies needed and instructions for making the cards. There will be a $2.00 additional prep fee on all kits to go.




Pick You Cards




No comments:

Post a Comment