8/27/09

Holiday Mini Catalog Mystery Hostess Party

When: Sep 03 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Where: My House (5121 Weston Ave Caldwell, Id 83607)
RSVP: Please let me know you are coming, I want to make sure I have enough prizes, M&T's and treats for everyone!!

Please join me for this mystery hostess event! Let's kick off the Holiday Mini Catalog in style! There will be make & take projects, new product samples, games with prizes (you may want to freshen up your knowledge on SU! products), treats and much more. I will also be offering catalog pricing for items in the Holiday Mini Catalog, this night only!! Then, at the end of the evening I will draw a name from all of the orders collected ($15 minimum order required to be eligible) & that person will receive hostess benefits. (The last mystery hostess made it to Level II & $40) You won't want to miss this event.

If you are unable to attend this event, but would still like to take advantage of catalog pricing & the mystery hostess option you can!! Just make sure you have your order to me, including payment, by 5 PM Sept 3rd. You will then be included in the mystery hostess drawing and I will notify you if you are the lucky winner!!

Wendie Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment