7/9/09

The Stamping Queen Arrives

The Stamping Queen has arrived in the blogging world. I am new to all this blogging, but I am hoping that it will give me the opportunity to share ideas & information with my friends & customers. I have been a Stampin' Up! Independent Demo for about a year & a half, but I have been stamping for over 10 years. I truly love stamping, scrap booking and crafting. I have made many new friends & have reconnected with old ones while enjoying what I am doing. Right now I am eagerly awaiting convention!! I will let you know how it went when I get back!!

My main idea in starting this blog was that I would be able to pass along information regarding promotions, classes, events & ideas in general. You will hopefully be able to find everything that you need, including clear photos of card buffets & project ideas. Make sure you check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment